Sunday 26 January 2014

Say Hi to Surabaya!

Hey guys! Long time no posts from me? Someone missing me? LOL XD
Okay I'm gonna tell you something about my new life. My life in new place that I have never been before. Today is the third week I live in Surabaya, the second biggest city in Indonesia in East Java. Actually I wanna post something directly I arrived in Surabaya in Jan 5th. But I was too busy that time, even I haven't got to school. So many things that I should prepare here. And finally today I have the time.
Soo..I'm gonna tell you about the place first. I love this place! Even though sometimes it is hot here, but there are many trees that make you still can breath well and enjoying the oxygen. So different in Jakarta. Besides I love the society either. They are all so friendly~ but unfortunately I can't enjoy my happiness so much because I still miss my mom and my lil sister, and my brother. Yeah..no one cook me as delicious as my mom did. My mom is the only person who knows my taste of food. And it is often for me to cry because of missing my mom. 
And about school, everything just runs as well as it has to be. But surprising, I just can't imagine that the school I attend is so different from my expectations. They are so friendly, kind, and helpful. But missing my bestfriends is one of the hardest part in my life. I used to study together with my bestfriends, teach them something, learn many things, know new things together, and do silly things together, but now, I have to adapt with new friends that are actually almost same as my friends in Jakarta, but how could I trust them and share many things to them as I shared everything to my bestfriends in Jakarta? It's not hard for me to socialize with new friends, new buddies, or kinds of that. But hard for me to trust something or someone that even myself can't make sure that they can be trusted until they trust me first. 
The teachers here are also kind and smarts, but yeah..I can't explain much about them. I still miss my Jakarta's memories. I wanna phone all my buddies and share all my stories here. I miss my besties in my class, Monica and Stevanus, my social class bestie, Putri, my senior besties, Ci Tania, Ci Stella, Ci Petty, and many more, my alumni bestie, Ko Gerry, my junior bestie, Ica and Pinna; and my crazy bestie from other school, Jason; and all my silly crazy friends.. Do they miss me back? ('._.')
I miss you guys.. I just wanna hug them and say I really miss them..

No comments:

Post a Comment