Friday 22 August 2014

Horror Story of Mine

This is my own story. I experienced it by myself. I remembered it clearly. It was amazing at first, but everything changed when I realized that it wasn’t a human or even the same creature as me. This happened when I was in the fourth grade of primary school in Medan, North Sumatra.

It was a very sunny day. The sun rose a lot and everyone was very busy in the class. I kept on doing my tasks that the teacher gave to us to submit it on that day. I tried to finish it faster than any other could so I could take a rest before the next subject. But unfortunately, the class was very hot and we couldn’t concentrate well. The air conditioner didn’t work really well so that we opened the door to let the air in. After a while, I saw a little girl came in to our class. She was so beautiful in white dress. Her hair was black and long, and of course, she had a sweet and friendly smile.

I was sitting in the corner of the class in the front row beside the door which she used to enter to my class. She smiled at me, and I smiled back in a friendly way. She sat down in the bench in front of my class which was used to help the teacher wrote in the white board, so the teachers and students could write on and reached the board higher than they could. She sat politely, looking around, and seemed like she was trying to find someone in my classroom. My instinct directly asked me to chat her, and so I did. My sights totally didn’t change. I looked at her and asked why she was in my classroom and what she was going to do there. I said hi with a big smile and she replied me friendly. I was so happy that time seeing a beautiful girl that wasn’t arrogant at all. We talked much but I didn’t remember what we were talking about. Isn’t it weird?

My friend, who sat next to me, suddenly pinched me and I suddenly shocked and realized that the girl was gone. She was disappeared! I wondered where she was but my friend asked me why I was smiling that time. I said I met a beautiful and friendly girl who sat in the class a few moment ago. But my friend denied that there was some other people entered the class since he class started. I tried to explain and describe about that girl to my chair mate but she still didn’t trust my story. When I told the same story to my other friends, they said that the building that we were using as our class and the primary building used to be a place of graveyards since the Japanese colonized Indonesian people. And my entire school buildings used to be the hospital of Japanese in Indonesia. It was frightening and I tried not to believe in that story, but how couldn’t I? Even my mom and dad said that my school was an old school yet the best school in Medan. It has been built since Japan colonized Indonesia and after Indonesia has announced as an independence country.

So, do you believe in my story? It depends on you whether you want to believe on it or not, but it is true that it happened to me a couple years ago and I still remember clearly how friendly that girl smiling back at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment