Sunday 4 January 2015

My Treasure

The craziest man in the world ft the cutest girl <3
What is the best thing in the world?
What is the most expensive thing in the world?
What is the worthiest thing in the world?
What is the most important thing in the world?
What is the happiest thing in the world?

and

What is the craziest thing in the world?
Who is the weirdest person in the world?
Who is the stupidest person in the world?
Who is the one you really love?
Who is the most annoying person in the world?

best friend

I am glad to have you in this mean world.
To take care of me,
to accompany me,
to make me cry,
to make me laugh,
to make me crazy,
to help me,
and everything.

Glad to know you still remember me;
even though we are apart,
even though I'm not always be with you.

We are busy all the time with our own business,
we have our own job and tasks,
but glad you spend your time for me,
meeting me in the middle of your business,
to make my holiday become more perfect.

Missing best friend is difficult.
Missing best friend is hard.
Meeting best friend is not easy.
Meeting best friend that has been separated is a miracle,
that I will never forget.
I hope one day we will meet again,
promise me you'll spare your time for me again.

"Because real friends know you are far apart and try to reach you." - @ViDarmalimMMy

No comments:

Post a Comment