Monday 21 May 2018

To the Man I Fall in Love with

To the man I fall in love with, you know who you are.

Thank you dear, to standing there for me,
in every condition, situations, and circumstances.
Through all my ups and downs.
Through all my pains and sorrows.

Thank you dear, to voluntarily giving me your pair of ears,
to listen and understand to my silly stories.
Through my saddest to happiest moments of life.
Through my noises and quietness.

Thank you dear, to always be there, with your arms open wide,
to compensate all my insecurities.
Through my weakest period to the strongest.
Through my anger, madness, and explosion.
yet tears, laughter, and nicest of me.

Thank you dear, to spare your time,
Just to hold my hands and strengthened me, saying "I know you can make it through."
Just to hug me, and said, "You've done well, now it is time to get some rest."
Just to put my head on your shoulder and said, "Don't be too hard on yourself."
and giving me your heart, just to let me know, --
that you are here, to support me, to love me, to remind me.
Thank you dear, I am so blessed and grateful, to have you.

I love you for your introverts, not too noise, but once you talk, it is meaningful.
I love how you only share your feelings exclusively to me, because I know you trust me.
I love you for our interdependence, meaning we can count on each other, yet being dependent at once.
I love you for who you are, and for a better individual you will be in the future.

Once again, thank you, and happy birthday.
Thank you for not leaving me, while you have tons of reasons to leave, back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment