Friday 14 September 2018

My Selfish Stand: Longing of Your Presences

They said, “be happy. You have more beautiful skies, places, and everything better than here.”
I admitted it. Everything is better here, environmentally. But not without your presences. It is totally different. How could you expect me to be happy when you’re not even here with me?

They said, “enjoy! It’s a chance to travel.”
I would not say no for that. I love traveling new places. I always do. But not without your presences. Wherever I go, even just a simple visit to campus, there’s always things that remind me of you. Yes, every single of you. Our small talks, our jokes, our everything. And it always brings me back to the memories of us, when we were still together.

I wonder why I could not bare this feeling, the feeling of being away from someone, the feeling of the longing, the feeling of insecurities, frightening days and nights, and all those scenarios that bother my entire feelings and thoughts. Maybe I am being too comfortable, maybe I am being too attached to you, maybe I should try to have some spaces, but I can't bear the feelings living without your presences.

I want to be free, I want to be happy, I want to be always be with you.
Am I being to selfish?

No comments:

Post a Comment