Thursday 18 October 2018

The Beautiful Things

Photo by @mozbudih
Giethoorn, The Netherlands
October 13th, 2018

Here’s the beautiful thing about living here.
We could go anywhere by bike.
Imagine how romantic it is,
being so close to you with a nice weather in between.
Imagine how perfect it will be,
having you cycling the bike while we have a nice convos.

Here’s the pretty thing about this place.
We could go to the park,
walking on the path, playing on the swings,
drown in silence and the sounds of birds and ducks.
You could put me on your arms and shoulders,
warm me and comfort me.
And I’m sure I could bare the silence with you.

Here’s the best thing about this place.
You could walk me home,
side by side and have many convos.
Even the long path will sound too fast when we’re together.

Here’s the reality.
I am in this beautiful place, without your presence.
Not physically, but having you by heart is enough.
I wish to get back to you soon.
I wish we could do many things together again soon.
And I hope you will still hold my hand and hug me.
Like we used to do, before distance tore us apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment