Monday 13 October 2014

I don't care about anything else except loving you!

People may believe love at the first sight
But I fall in love with him every time I see him
People may say love is blind
But I believe my eyes looked at him,
and so does him
People may say love is crazy
But I guarantee, I am crazier when I am with him

There are million even billion men outside
There are thousands loves spread among this world
There are hundreds people know me longer than him
But there is only him who loves me with his truly heart

I might fall for times
I might hurt for times
I might drop my tears for uncounted times
Heart may be bruised
And now be healed because of his attendance in my life

He may not be perfect
He may not always be a great man
That I can always be proud of
He may not a genius guy
Or even a popular man at school or even the society
But what else I could do?
If my heart has chosen him
Him, the man who stand by me
The man who stay with me in every situations
The man who holds my hand when I'm afraid
The man who hugs me when I need warmth
The man who take care of me when I was ill
The man who loves me, now, and forever

No matter how hard I tried
How long I force myself
To dismiss this feeling away
To disobey him
To not recon what my heart was trying to say
I was totally failed

The more I try,
The more I hurt
I just can't remove this feeling
That I really love him
Like the way he loves me

I am so grateful that I realized 
He has the same feeling as mine
And even deeper than mine
No matter how many times I asked him to go away from my life
No matter how many times I've hurt him
No matter how many times his tears drops because of me
He never stops loving me

I realized that I could get any further from him
I realized that he is so serious with everything he said
I don't know what I can do to pay back what he has done for me
For everything he sacrifices for me
I just can love him more than I can say
Because this feeling can't hold on anymore

And every nights I spent
Are the best dream ever
We keeps on imagining how our future will be
That I never think so far there
But with him, everything seems real

And each morning I gets up
Are the best beginning of life ever
I never stop fall in love again and again with him
Because the love he gives to me will never stop
And show that love is true 

He is just more than enough for me
To be the helper in every problems I have
To cherish me in every situations
To wipe my tears when I am crying
He is my eyes, to see our future
He is my ears, to hear our children' laughter
He is my hands, to hold our children hands
He is my legs, to stand proudly when we are one
I just love him, more than anything else.

I am totally in love with you, my dear
I am totally afraid of losing you, my boy
I want you to be here, my darling
I want you to promise me, my only one
To always be mine, forever.
Because you are the only thing I need
Thank heaven to send an angel to take care of me like him

"You may fall in love in a different way, or in a different period. But when you really fall in love with the one you really love, they don't ask how faithful you'll be, but you will automatically be faithful and be loyal to them." - @ViDarmalim

No comments:

Post a Comment