Tuesday 14 October 2014

Unlikeliness

It is like dreaming a great life, a great future, a miraculous thing, that will never happen.
Things aren't running well as what we expected.
Future is an unpredictable thing that keep going without endings.
And that's why I keep on daydreaming.
Keep thinking for a better future.
Keep imagining beautiful thing that is unlikely to happen.
Girls are like princesses who live in a candy land.
We love fairy tales.
We love being taken to a romantic places with romantic things.
We love a romantic man.
We love the one who truly loves us.
"Will you marry me?", maybe is the prettiest sentences in the world.
"I will marry you one day.", is the best promise a man could make.
"I am totally serious in this relationship. I am not going to play with love. I am the one who will marry you. The one who will give you a ring and put it on your fingers one day. The one who will call you as my wife. The one who will live with you forever. The one who will help you to take care of our children one day. Until we get old and death separate us. Because nothing in this world which is stronger than our love that have the strengths to separate us."
Such a beautiful thing I could ever imagine. Perhaps a man will say that sweet words to me, prove it true, and have such a great life as what I keep on imagining. Even though it seems like just a fairy tale, just a dream, just an imaginary, I hope one day it comes true. Because dream of a beautiful life is like dreaming of a great career, so I am sure it is likely to happen one day!

"Keep dreaming, but don't ever forget to reach your dream!" - @ViDarmalim

No comments:

Post a Comment