Thursday 24 May 2012

Gardenia's Horror Story

Okay, I live in Alam Sutera, exactly Sutera Gardenia. The first time when I live here, I think this is a great cluster, and no ghost of course. But, everything change when I've lived for one or two weeks latter, I heard somebody calls me for not only once, but twice, even more. I turned my head back, and then I saw no one behind me. At first, I think it was only my feelings, but suddenly I realized it. It used to happen to me around 6.30 in the morning when I was in my way to school and 6.30 at night when I was in my way to my teaching place. I still remember the exact place where I heard the sounds. Exactly in front of a clinic. Yeah, in front of a doctor's house. In the beginning I didn't realize that I heard the sounds in the from When I realized that I always heard that sound in front of the doctor's house, I became absolutely scared. Yeah, of course really scared because I heard it everyday! Oh gosh, I can't imagine what I would feel if I prefer to stop in front of that house. Every time I looked back I never met someone else. So I prefer to change my hang out time. I go to school before 6.30 and I don't hear any sounds anymore. And I don't teach at 6.30 anymore. So I'm free from the mysterious sounds in my cluster \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment