Thursday 10 April 2014

Anger Explosion~

In the beginning
Everything seemed alright
Everything fulled of smiles
Everything ran easily

But, by time goes
Everything has changed
People come and go
Tears drop and dry
Smile change into tears
Laughter into silences

I wonder why
I wonder how
They could think that kind of silly things
Feeling bad when I am happy
Even feel worst when I am laughing

Separation..
Is this all they want?
No matter how hard I try
How lot I cry
How much I beg
Will they realized?
That my heart is crying
My mind is moaning
and my anger is gonna explode

Will they care?
Will they feel guilty?
I am tired with this drama
Without a clear beginning and no endings

Don't you feel the same one?
What if it happened to you?
Would you be mad?
Would you get angry?
Would your anger explode?
Would you be strong enough to not cry?
How strong you could be?
If you were me?
I wanna see!

Prove you are brave!
Prove that you are a good friend!
Prove that you are strong!
Prove that you won't cry!
If you face the same thing!

In the end,
You are just pretending that nothing is happening
You are just sitting there, backstabbing me
Talking about me
What else you can do?
Fucking your life off?
HAHA! OH GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment