Monday 24 July 2017

A Thank-You Letter

I used to think
     that you never care about me;
     that you never have the same feeling as I did.

I used to think
     that forgetting everything about you
     is the easiest way out.

Yes, I used to think that way.

It turns out
     that it did not work;
     that I miss you even more;
     and I still love you as I used to.

I remember clearly that
     All you never say is that
        you love me -
       or even, ever loved me.
     All I never hear is that
       you want me to stay -
       forever, or even a while.

Then one day -
     after years of missing;
     I finally found you back.
     I wanted to make you realized
        of my existence,
        and the love that I still had
        for you.
     But then, you were there -
        physically, but not there - by heart.

I waited again for years,
     for you to come back.
     Then yeah -
     You come back.
        with a whole new story,
        whole new you,
        bringing up our history,
        and regrets.

This thank-you letter,
     is dedicated for you.
     To thank you for everything
        every stories that has become histories.

Thank you
     for all the things
     I thought I wiill never know
     for things
     I thought I will never hear

Thank you
     for saying things
     I really want to know
     before I fall into a deeper disappoinment.

Thank you
     for changing all the things
     that I used to fear of,
     before it turns into trauma.

No comments:

Post a Comment