Monday 14 October 2013

Jealous?

Today is the day which make me jealous most - I guest.

Just imagine. I found out people that were so lucky that they are able to shake hands with Sungha jung, take pictures with him, get his signatures, and have a short conversation with him. They even can watch his concerts. I do very jealous. But then I know someone who could tell me stories about him. Even it made me more jealous. But yet make me smile a lot. She told me about how he came, how he hugged her, and many more. I love you Sungha Jung.♡♥♡♥♡

The other stories of jealousy. I dont know why I'm so jealous if my friends had another close friends that care a lot more than me. That they can meet routinely. I felt that I'm useless. I'm nothing. And meaningless.
This night I saw a picture of "him" with his other bestfriend. And yesterday I saw his pictures with another best friends again. How could it be. I even don't have any of it. Actually I'm not sure that he thinks that I'm his bestfriend, but I don't care a lot. I just wanna have pictures tons of pictures with all my bestfriends. I wanna collect pictures and fun together. I wanna gather many things. If only I had the same passions with my bestfriends, such as kpop, dance, or theatre; I might have been the happiest person ever in this whole life.
Because based on what I observed, people get close and closer because the same passion that make them could gather a lot.

"Find your passion, find your friends. "

No comments:

Post a Comment