Friday 6 July 2012

Songs into pictures

Songs are great. You never realize it when you are still with them, but when you are from them, you will feel so lonely without musics. Can you imagine how flat this life will be if there's no music at all? Even when you cook, it makes sounds and it can give people inspirations to make a songs, etc. My life is full of musics, yeah, even I can't play any music instruments, but I wanna try if I had some chances. I listen to musics everyday, in the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. I can't sleep before I listen to some songs, and the weirdest one is, I can't concentrate on studying if there's no music at all. Yeah, my mom said that I'm so different from my other siblings, coz they can't study if there's music, but I can, that's why music means much for me.
Here are some pictures that I've made from songs lyrics. Yeah, they aren't so pretty, but I've tried the best :D




Paint my love - MLTR



Take me to your heart - MLTR


Payphone - Maroon 5                                                                Take me to your heart - MLTR

 

 Paint my love - MLTR         
                                                                                                   Take me to your heart - MLTR



I won't give up - Jason Mraz                                  What's so funny about peace, love, and understanding?



No comments:

Post a Comment