Tuesday 3 July 2012

MLTR Addicted!

Heyyy!!! I'm getting crazy because of MLTR. I'm addicted on it!  MLTR stands for Michael Learn To Rock, I don't know why the name is that weird, but I don't care! I love them1 It's a band of thousands love! I love lots of their songs. One of them is a song titled Paint My Love. I love this part : 
Paint my love
you should paint my love
it's the picture of a thousand sunsets
it's the freedom of a thousand doves
Baby you should paint my love

Since you came into my life 
the days before all fade to black and white
Since you came into my life 
Everything has changed

The other one is Take Me To Your Heart, actually this is a mandarin song, but then they translate it into an  english song and I love it more than the mandarin one. Guest why, because it's easier to understand and memorize. If I sing the song using the english one, I can feel the song, I feel like that situation had ever happened to me. I love this part :
Take me to your heart take me to your soul
Give me your hand before I'm old
Show me what love is - haven't got a clue
Show me that wonders can be true

They say nothing lasts forever
We're only here today
Love is now or never
Bring me far away

Take me to your heart take me to your soul
Give me your hand and hold me
Show me what love is - be my guiding star
It's easy take me to your heart

Yeah, there a lot of songs that MLTR has, and I love them all. I listen on them everyday, and if you need some kind of motivation, you may listen to the song titled It's gonna make sense. The lyrics are so good and it makes us realized that life is so great, God has made it unique. This is some of the lyrics.
Life comes in many shapes
You think you know what you got
until it changes

And life will take you high and low
you gotta learn how to walk
and then which way to go

Every choice you make
when you're lost
Every step you take
has it's cause

After you clear your eyes
you'll see the light
somewhere in the darkness
After the rain has gone
you'll feel the sun comes
and though it seems your sorrow never ends
someday its gonna make sense
I hope that you'll be inspirated to listen to MLTR's songs. Their songs are great and I love it. If you enjoy on it, you'll get something to learn from them :) God bless  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment